FSLogix is moving release notification to our new Support Forum, along with best practices documentation, and tips from FSLogix Apps gurus.
If you are a customer, or actively testing FSLogix Apps, please register here.
Today we are releasing FSLogix Apps point release 2.1.1179.4 (FSLogix_Apps_2.1.1179.4.zip) with the following features and fixes:
- Only set the ACL on the VHD Profile directory if it is not correct
- Handle concurrent logons of the same user on the same machine
- Add "migrate-vhd" command to frx.exe ("frx help migrate-vhd" for syntax)
- Additional fix for removal of the "local_<username>" folder
- Make redirection of TMP, TEMP, and INetCache to "local_<username>" on by default
- Log result of profile load to the System Event Log
For questions, please contact support @ fslogix . com or your FSLogix sales representative.