Thanks everyone for your participation in our Beta program and helping to make our product better.
11 bugs were entered that have been scheduled to be fixed in this release, and your feedback has been very valuable. The winner of the iPad mini has been also determined and notified.
Based on your feedback, the list of new features for the 1.3 Release Candidate are:
- Per Process Visibility
- Specify Value Data
- Per User Printer Visibility (printer hiding)
- Assignment File Template
- Support hiding and redirection of default registry values
- Maintain location in Registry Picker
- Maintain Rule selection when moving between multiple Rule Sets
- Detect BHOs during application scan
If you’d like to keep up to date with FSLogix news and be notified when our next beta begins, please subscribe to our newsletter here.
To download trial ware for our currently shipping product, click here.
Thanks again for your feedback and participation.
Randy Cook, CTO