As the saying goes, "time flies when you're having fun!" I don't know about you all, but time sure has flown by here at FSLogix! With 2017 just around the bend, what better time is there to reflect on what has transpired within our industry over the past year?
2016 was an exciting year where FSLogix was fortunate enough to build upon the momentum of 2015, where we splashed on the scene by taking home the Best of Synergy, Application and Desktop Virtualization award. We would like to start by thanking all of the industry experts, partners, customers, and even competitors that helped drive our success through their countless contributions. It has not been an easy road, but before we look to strive for even greater heights in 2017, let's spend a little time and reflect on some of the top blog contributions over this past year.
Below is our 'Baker's Dozen' list of top blogs from 2016:
- Office 365 - How Difficult it is to Make it Look This Easy - Kevin Goodman
- Why I'm so Excited to Join FSLogix - Michel Roth
- My App-V Sequencing Guide - Rory Monaghan
- Securing FSLogix Profile and Office 365 Containers - Aaron Parker
- Context awareness is important for your business - Sascha Goeckel
- Brian Madden: Why I became an Investor in FSLogix - Brian Madden
- Office365 on non-persistent Citrix Desktop? FSLogix does that for you! - Christian Brinkoff
- Select the best configuration management tools for your company - Clive Longbottom
- The Future of Computing, 2016 Edition - Tim Mangan
- TOOL: FxR from App-V - Duncan Murdoch
- Microsoft Using Citrix XenDesktop to Deliver Remote Windows 10 Desktops from Azure - Benny Tritsch
- IoT design, security and PKI - Bob Tarzey
- Raspberry PI Zero - MVP? - Nic Burkinshaw
Check out many more fantastic blogs by these incredible authors at http://blog.fslogix.com and subscribe to see what they have in store for 2017!